Learn how to use the Observation Data Report to build a table with all of the observation data you need.
Please note: this article is primarily for users with a Coach role and above.
The Observation Data Report is Grow's build-your-own-observation-export feature.
To access this report, go to Reports > Export > Observation Data Report.
On the left-hand side, you'll see a selection of filters you can use to build your report.
Pick the date range from which you would like to pull data. Note that if your report times out or doesn't load, you likely need to shorten your time frame to pull less data, or select the Email Report option.
Forms to Include
Check off all of the forms you would like to include on this report.
Fields to Show
Select all of the fields that you would like as column headers on your report. These include data points such as Observee, School, & assorted Observation Data (such as whether the observee has viewed the observation).
Review some additional options for your report:
- Include Row Data: shows information for each question within a form (will not include text box data unless Include Text Box Data is also selected)
- Include Text Box Data: shows all responses from text boxes
- Include Action Steps: shows the text of any Action Step assigned during the observation
- Include Draft Observations: shows observations that are in progress, in addition to finalized observations
- Only Show Scored Observations: excludes any observations without an overall score
Groups to Include
Decide the schools and/or groups whose data should be included, whether it be all of the teachers at a school or a specific coaching group.
Export your Report
Once you have all of your filters set, click Run Report. You can also click Email Report to send the report directly to your email. If you'd like to download a spreadsheet version of your report, select the blue button Export Table.
Pro Tip: If your export times out and doesn't load, we recommend selecting Email Report.
Do you need more information?
Click the Support and Feedback button or email us at email@example.com