Learn how to save files to your Grow account!
How to Use My Files
Go to Tools > My Files.
Here you'll see all of your files. You'll find the name, created date, uses (where it's been attached and who it's been sent to in Grow), and type of file. Some actions you can take here are:
- Use the light blue View File icon to open your file in a new window.
- Use the navy blue Share icon to share your file with other users at your school and/or network.
- Use the green Observation icon to begin a new observation with this file attached.
- Use the green Meeting icon to start a new meeting with this file attached.
- Use the red trash can icon to archive your file.
To add a file, press the blue Upload File From Computer or Add Link button.
Add a File Name (and URL if adding a link) then click Upload File (or Add Link).
Click Shared w/ Me to view files shared with you by other users. The difference between this and the My Files page include:
- You can't archive or share the file with others.
- You will see the name of the creator.
How to Access My Files in an Observation or Meeting
Once you've uploaded files to My Files, you'll be able to easily pull these existing files into observations or meetings. Here's an example! Once you've started your observation, find the Files widget and click Add File.
All of your files from My Files will populate under Add Existing File. You can use the light blue View icon to open the file in a new window or add it to your observation by using the green plus sign.
Once added, your file will appear in the Files widget. You'll have the ability to open the file in a new window, view it within the observation, or delete it from the observation! The observee will have access to view this file once you've finalized the observation.
Click the Support and Feedback button or email us at email@example.com