Learn how your teachers and other school staff can complete a self-evaluation or self-observation on Grow.
Please note: this article is primarily for users with a Coach role and above.
Self-observations/evaluations are a great tool for individuals to reflect on their performance at their school and assess their strengths and areas of growth When paired with an observation/evaluation from an observer, they can also provide leaders with a more rounded and constructive view of performance.
If your network has a self-observation form for teachers, they can complete this from the Start dropdown. They will select their name and then the self-observation form. This will open up the form, which they can fill out and then finalize, just as a coach would complete a standard observation*!
*Standard Observation: An observation that someone completes for an individual with a lower permission level (ie. coach for a teacher or admin for a coach).
If your network has a self-observation form for coaches, they can begin an observation by selecting their own name and then choosing the form they would like to complete. From here, the process is the same as it would be for a standard observation.
- Frequency Dash: In addition to standard observations, the Teachers tab will display self and peer observations.
- Network Frequency Dash: Only displays standard observations completed for teachers.
- Touchpoint Dash: In addition to standard observations, names will turn green and the Last Interaction will update to 0 days for both self and peer observations.
- Form Report: In addition to standard observations, the averages you see also pull from peer and self-observations (if on the same form).
- Self Evaluation Report: Both standard and peer observations are averaged in the Observer evals column.
Let your Customer Success Manager know and they'll help you upload your Self Observation form to Grow!
Do you need more information?
Click the Support and Feedback button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org